When: when you say and the park is open
The tour will start where you tell us!
Ask for your quote
Guide, transport and entrance fee to Park Güell.
In your language
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Catalan…
Your guide will meet you at your hotel, drive along Passeig de Gràcia to see the façades of Casa Batlló and La Pedrera to reach Park Güell where you will enjoy the views and explanations. After the tour we take you back to the city center.
What can Barcelona Experts offer you?
Friendly Licensed Guide with a wide knowledge on the Park and Gaudí
Why do our customers book this tour?
- Walk straight in to the Park Güell with no queues, and less crowds because it’s in the early morning.
- Easiest way to get there, with a comfortable coach, from plaça Catalunya in the City Centre.
- Passeig de Gràcia.
- Sagrada Família.
- Entrance tickets and skip the line in Park Güell.
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows.
- Friendly and professional licensed guide.
What’s not included
- Food and drinks.
- This tour involves some walking. Consider there are many steps to get around in the park.
What to expect
The Park Güell is a demonstration of how far ahead of his time Gaudí was. The now familiar mixture of highly advanced technical engineering and fantasy decoration is epitomized by the famous mosaic dragon or salamander, which is also an overflow for the underground water cistern, and the curved mosaic bench around the square which is at once a seat, a balcony and a wonderful piece of art. The park was listed as World Heritage by UNESCO in 1984.
It was supposed to be a residential suburb, which was financed by Eusebi Güell and meticulously planned by Gaudí with intertwining roads and footpaths, water catchment, market place and square, gardens and lodges. Only two houses were sold and eventually the Güell family sold it for a symbolic amount to the city as a park and allowing us all to benefit from this beautiful, world heritage site.