What can Barcelona Experts offer you?
Why do our customers book this tour?
- Walk straight in to the Park Güell with no queues, and less crowds because it’s in the early morning.
- Easiest way to get to the Park Güell (it is quite far from the city center), with a comfortable coach, from plaça Catalunya in the City Centre.
- Guided visit around La Pedrera, you will see everything in this amazing building.
- Local and expert guided.
What’s not included
- Food & Drinks.
- Meeting point: The tour will start from Plaça Catalunya, 19 in front of Hotel Olivia Plaza. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time and look for our guide with the orange umbrellas!
- This tour involves some walking. Consider there are many steps to get around in the park.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours or more before the starting time.
- There is no reimbursement neither change of date with less than 24 hours.
What to expect
The Park Güell is a demonstration of how far ahead of his time Gaudí was. The now familiar mixture of highly advanced technical engineering and fantasy decoration is epitomized by the famous mosaic dragon or salamander, which is also an overflow for the underground water cistern, and the curved mosaic bench around the square which is at once a seat, a balcony and a wonderful piece of art. The park was listed as World Heritage by UNESCO in 1984.
This residential building was built by Gaudí for the Milà family and finished in 1911. Its sculptured form has made it a reference piece and it has been declared World Heritage by UNESCO. The roof terrace with its famous chimney stacks can be visited and it will be the first during our visit. In the attic there is an exhibition called Espai Gaudí which has models and technical explanations of his buildings. Also, one apartment has been restored and fully furnished in its original style, an example of how the well-to-do lived at the beginning of the 20th century.
There is no reimbursement neither change of date with less than 24 hours.