What can Barcelona Experts offer you?
Why do our customers book this tour?
- You will discover Barcelona’s famous Cathedral.
- You will walk directly to the Cathedral and enter before the crowd arrives.
- You will discover all the secrets of the Gothic Quarter through its narrow streets and hidden squares.
- Follow the whole story easily as the guide talks through the radio-guide whisper system and you can hear everything perfectly with your earphone.
- Skip the line and entrance fee to Barcelona’s Cathedral.
- 45-minute guided tour plus some free time in the Cathedral.
- Walking tour around the Gothic quarter with a licensed guide.
What’s not included
- Food and drinks.
- This is a walking tour. Pease make sure you are equipped for the walking distance (1,55 mi – 2,5 km)
- The tour ends at La Boqueria’s market right next to the Rambla.
- You can stay or return to Plaça Catalunya. Our guide will give you all the information you need.
What to expect
This is the one and only Walking Tour that will truly help you understanding Barcelona’s Evolution through the ages. It will help you see the contrast between what Barcelona initially was in its origins to the city it has happened to become nowadays.
You will start this walking tour going down from Plaça Catalunya to the one of the most iconic buildings of the Gothic quarter, Barcelona’s Cathedral. Once you are in front of the Cathedral your official guide will provide you information about this iconic construction, highlighting what makes it such a reference piece to this vivid Gothic quarter. You will then proceed to getting inside the Cathedral through fast track access, so there’s no need to worry about the possible crowds at the entrance. Once inside you will be fascinated by its interior ornamentation and construction.
After this first stop, you will be walking down ancient narrow streets to hidden corners and squares where you will learn all kinds of historical and cultural information to understand the development of the city.
Finally, you will be ending this walking tour in Plaça del Pi. Right next to la Rambla and la Boqueria Market. If you wish getting back to Plaça Catalunya, your local and official guide will give you any kind of indications or guidance so you can get there.
Feel free to ask for any guidance or suggestions to your local official and friendly guide.
- Departure point in Plaça Catalunya 19, in front of Hotel Olivia Plaza
- Façade of the Cathedral
- Skil the line and guided visit in Barcelona’s Cathedral
- El Claustre
- Santa LLúcia
- Plaça del Rei
- Sant Jaume
- El Call
- Plaça del Pi
English & French.
How large is the group?
The absolute maximum is 25 people.
Will I hear the guide easily?
Yes, we use a radio-guide whisper system. You will listen to the guide directly from your earphones.
This is also a neighbor-friendly measure. We are not loud but we talk softly through the radio-guides.
- Secure and easy booking.
- Instant confirmation.
- All departures are guaranteed.
- You don’t need to print your voucher.