What can Barcelona Experts offer you?
Why do our customers book this tour?
- You are back in Barcelona in time for lunch.
- Fastest and most comfortable transport: the AVE high-speed train.
- Less time getting there and more time to visit the Dalí Museum.
- Skip the line at the Dalí Museum and be early, before the crowds arrive.
What’s not included
- Return to the hotel, the tour will end at Barcelona Sants train station.
- Please note, you must travel with your passport. It may be required on the train.
- This tour involves some walking.
- This is not a wheelchair accessible tour.
What to expect
No matter what you know already, this provocative surrealist painter will surprise you. The genius of Salvador Dalí was cultivated in L’Empordà and Costa Brava terrain, in the centre of which is his Figueres, his birthplace and home to the Dalí Theatre-Museum.
The Dalí Theatre-Museum of Figueres offers a unique experience of being able to observe, live and enjoy the work and thought of one of the most extraordinary minds of the 20th century. It contains the broadest range of works spanning the artistic career of Salvador Dalí (1904-1989), from his earliest artistic experiences and his surrealist creations down to the works of the last years of his life.
Salvador Dalí decided, early in the 1960’s, to construct his museum inside the ruins of the old Municipal Theatre of Figueres which had been destroyed in the Civil War. Everything in it was conceived and designed by the artist in order to offer visitors a real experience of getting inside his captivating and unique world. Therefore, the Dalí Theatre-Museum has to be seen as a whole, as the great work of Salvador Dalí.
Enjoy the journey from Barcelona to Figueres with the AVE high-speed train. It only takes 50 min to cover 140 Km (87 miles), which will allow you to be back in Barcelona in time for lunch!
A hybrid ecotaxi will pick you up at your hotel or outside the apartment at 7h30
Why 7:30 am?
You will have time to rest at the train. This is the best schedule so you can enjoy the Dalí Museum and be back for lunch.
- Pick up at your hotel by hybrid ecotaxi to Barcelona Sants train station
- Train from Barcelona to Figueres and the Dalí Museum
- Skip the line and guided visit in the Dalí Museum
- Free time at the Dalí Museum
- Train back to Barcelona and end of the tour in Barcelona Sants train station
AVE high-speed train and taxis
- This is the best way to get to Figueres because it is fast, in comfort and an environmental friendly tour.
How large is the group?
The absolute maximum is 20 people.
Will I hear the guide easily?
Yes, we use a radio-guide whisper system. You will listen to the guide directly from your earphones.
- Secure and easy booking
- Instant confirmation
- All departures are guaranteed