What can Barcelona Experts offer you?
Why do our customers book this tour?
- It is the easiest way to get a panoramic. overview of the city, see Montjuïc Hill and Poble Espanyol.
- The tour is only in English making it easier for you to follow the whole story.
What’s not included
- Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €.
- Hotel pick up. Departure point is in Plaça Catalunya, the center of Barcelona and with very good communications, near la Rambla, Gothic Quarter and Passeig de Gràcia.
- This tour involves some walking.
- This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility (i.e. you can get on and off the coach) we can take your wheelchair with us.
What to expect
The Waterfront is a living example of how the very old can be successfully combined with the very new: the Old Port with its Dock warehouses and the Gothic Drassanes or shipyards have been preserved and incorporated into a remodelled recreational area, with the Aquarium, the World Trade Centre, restaurants and cinemas.
- Old Port: Separated from the Olympic port by long beaches and the old fisherman’s quarter, Barceloneta.
- Columbus Monument: built in his honour in 1888, it is at the foot of the famous Rambla.
- Gothic Drassanes: Medieval shipyards which now house the Maritime Museum. One of the finest examples of civil Gothic architecture in Europe.
- World Trade Center: original imposing building by Henry N. Cobb whose aesthetic features are highlighted by the
Montjuïch Hill with its parks, art galleries, museums and the 1992 Olympic Ring of sports stadiums also provides spectacular views over the city. You will have the whole city at your feet, a perfect location to see how Barcelona is surrounded by mountains and looks out to the sea.
Are all Spanish towns the same? You can see the amazing diversity at this open air museum that was built in 1929 and has replicas of streets, squares and buildings from around the country.
Don’t miss the artists and craftsmen! You can watch them at work, synthesizing traditional crafts with modern design: glass, ceramics, jewellery, fabrics, etc.
There are also many bars and restaurants, you will have about 45 minutes to wonder around and have lunch.
Discover the very best of Barcelona in a 2 hours and a half tour. Drive along the waterfront, say hello to Columbus Monument, stop for spectacular views in Montjuic hill and visit Poble Espanyol – The Spanish Village – where you will have about 45 minutes to have lunch and wander around.
- Arc de Triomf
- Waterfront: Port beaches and Old Port
- Columbus Monument
- Montjuic Hill – Miramar lookout
- Poble Espanyol – guided visit + 45 minutes free time to wander around and have lunch
- End of tour and return to Plaça Catalunya
Will I have free time?
Yes, you will have about 45 minutes at Poble Espanyol, so you have time to wonder around and have lunch.
Enjoy the peace of mind of being driven by a professional driver, who will take care of your safety and will adapt the pace of the tour so you have time to look out and take pictures.
Discover the city from a roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows – great for pictures!
This is a new bus. It is comfortable and also has a low emissions engine. This means we help reduce the air pollution in Barcelona and reduce the CO2 climate change emissions.
How large is the group?
The size of the coach, the absolute maximum is 45 persons.
- Secure and easy booking
- Instant confirmation
- All departures are guaranteed