What can Barcelona Experts offer you?
Why do our customers book this tour?
- It is the only way to go out to the famous balcony with flowered columns
- The concert hall is at is best during day time, when light floods in and you can take outstanding pictures
- You discover another great art nouveau architect in Barcelona, Gaudí wasn’t the only one!
- Palau de la Música Concert Hall.
- Sala Millet and balcony with flowered columns.
- The Palau de la Música is a busy working concert hall. Guided visits may therefore occasionally be changed or cancelled.
What to expect
Opened in 1908, this outstanding concert hall was built by the Catalan architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner and is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
The Palau is owned by the Orfeó Català (the Catalan Choir), founded in 1891 by Lluís Millet and Amadeu Vives. More than just a choir, it is a key institution of Catalan culture. Some of its activities have included the building of the Palau, publishing the journal Musical Catalana, organizing concerts, choral musicology, popular and traditional song research etc.
After seeing the imposing façade and a brief audio-visual introduction you will visit the chamber music hall, the spectacular concert hall, the foyer and the Lluís Millet hall.
Contact us for your bookings at email@example.com